Wednesday, August 02, 2006


so here I am. finally I got clear idea for how I can start to make a pitch pack of the story about "swifty and bangiras",
I created the story for 3rd year animation film project at CALARTS in 2002,
I made the script for 6min. short animation, but there was time limitation for the project, so I needed to make 3min. shorter, and messed up the project.
I tried to make it good, but I was not good enough editer...so lost cleality of story, which is important to make audience understand what is going on in the story....
however,
the 3min.animation was attractive enough for Margaret Dean who was producer at WARNER BROTHERS ANIMATION at that time,
she helped me to develop "swifty and bangiras", as tv series animation for age target, 6years old..but we were rejected by vice president at WB, since story was too scary for 6year old......

here is one of concept design art for "SWIFTY AND BANGIRAS",
you may see this art work before, but now on you see more......

2 Comments:

Blogger Alexei Martins said...

Yeah Mari!!!!!!SWIFTY AND BANGIRAS..too scary for 6year old...UFUFUFU...(^V^)
I want to know more about this history and see more concept design art!!!!!!

I am thinking about making one tiny comic book..."Sakura Garden"...

-Alexei(-_-)

1:39 PM  
Blogger MARILLA said...

yey thank you alexei.....(>_<)
you would love the story...once you know...
wait for a while....

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home